A Local Team of Experts
Working for You.
Mary Frances Cowan
Senior Broker, Office & Investment
Years in Colorado Springs: 40
Family info: Married to Gary R Cowan, retired attorney
Hobbies: Golf, hiking, pickleball
Colorado Springs is a great place to live with its exceptional quality of life. The unlimited outdoor activities, great art scene, wonderful restaurants and expanding downtown area are only a few of the reasons to live and work in this community.
Mary Frances has over thirty-five years of experience in commercial real estate. She joined Quantum Commercial Group, Inc. in 1996 providing a full range of services to both public and private sector clients. Mary Frances has consistently been recognized as a top producer in the Colorado Springs area.
Mary Frances provides a full range of services including lease negotiation, acquisition and disposition of commercial properties and real estate consulting services. She has represented many corporate, regional and local clients in both large and small transactions.
1973 Graduate of the University of Tennessee with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Education
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS AND ACHEIVEMENTS
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Top 3 Producer – Quantum Commercial Group for past 15 years
- Chosen 2016 – “Icon in Brokerage and Leadership” by the Colorado Real Estate Journal
- Chosen 2006 “Women of Influence” by the Colorado Springs Business Journal
- Chosen as one of the “Top 20 Influential People” by Colorado Springs Business Journal
- RCIS Commercial Realtor of the Year – 1998
- Past Chairman of the Realtor’s Commercial Industrial Society
- CASA of the Pikes Peak Region Previous Advisory Board Member
- Committee Chair – CASA’s “Light of Hope”
- CASA Capital Campaign Committee
- Founding Member – CASA Women’s Giving Circle
- Pikes Peak Humane Society
- Committee Member – Furr Ball, Pawtoberfest