A Local Team of Experts
Working for You.
Senior Broker, Office & Investment
Specialty: Office, Industrial, Investments
# of transactions: 1,000+
Years in Colorado Springs: 33
Family info: Married, 3 Children
Hobbies: Outdoors, Skiing, Kayaking, Hunting, Fly Fishing
Michael Palmer is considered to be at the top of his office brokerage profession in Colorado Springs having facilitated more commercial real estate transactions than any other broker in the region. To date, he has closed more than $1.5 billion in real estate transactions, including successful transactions totaling over 8 million square feet of leasing space, sales in excess of 5,000 acres of investment and development land, and more than 7 million square feet of office and R & D building investment and user sales.
Palmer is the past President of the Colorado Chapter of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors® (SIOR) and remains an active participant with this elite group. He was chosen as one of the Top 25 Influential People in Real Estate in the Southern Colorado Region. Palmer is active in many civic and community projects in the Springs area.
- Office Leasing and Sales
- Investment Sales
- Capital Markets
- 33 year veteran in commercial real estate brokerage services
- $1.5 billion in total real estate transactions completed
- In excess of 15 million square feet of leasing and sales transactions closed
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Business Finance, University of Arizona
- Colorado Springs Board of Realtors